How to find an internship in China?
Internship in China is an integral part of education. The knowledge acquired at the lectures must be consolidated in practice. In this article, we will guide you on how to find an internship in China.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Finding an internship in China is not easy due to the high competition. However, there are several ways to find internships:
- Acquired connections and acquaintances: for example, through our company StudyinChinas. With our connections in China, we will direct you to the right people and help you find an internship.
- Teachers: You can also ask your teachers and their friends about internships. If you have developed a good relationship with teachers, then they will definitely help you and will encourage your aspiration.
- Websites: A lot of internship announcements in China appear daily on jingjobs and thebeijinger.
- Companies: You can also contact companies of interest directly. Fill out your resume, contact Human Resources and submit your documents. Most likely, you will not immediately find a company that will be ready to accept you. However, don’t despair, you will definitely find a suitable internship.
- Internship Services: You can seek help from specialized companies. This is the easiest way. These companies will help you and do everything for you. We can advise you on Hutong School and their internship program in China.
You can also read our article about “Part-time job in China“
However, we want to remind you that you should not immerse yourself in your work. Since the main goal of a visit to China is to receive a quality education. To do this, we advise you to immediately apply for scholarship programs. With financial support, you can safely pursue your education. You can find a complete list and overview of scholarships on our website.
If you want to study in China, please, contact our consultants. Also, you can leave your questions in the comments below.