Scholarship for Chinese language courses
at the Hunan Agricultural University, accompanied by a Curator.
This scholarship program for:
• those who want to study Chinese language course in China
• Bachelor’s admission available
• Russian-speaking curator at the university available.
Free tuition on Chinese language courses
Accommodation 8,000 RMB (approx. 1100-1200 USD) per year – 2-bed dorm.
Only 30 seats in the hostel in 2019.
Academic Language Program
from Monday to Friday.
There are 4 lessons per day (50 minutes each).
Total: from 20-28 hours per week
THE MAIN PROGRAM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
1) Comprehensive Chinese language lesson, where the main focus is on grammar, but at the same time, spoken language and reading are covered
Консультации по обучению в Китае!
Мы помогаем студентам поступить в вузы Китая.
Заполните форму, чтобы мы смогли ответить на ваши вопросы 🙂
The language year consists of 2 semesters:
1. Autumn semester: September – January
2. Spring semester: March – July
3. There is an opportunity to study for one semester or one academic year at will.
Accepted students from 16 years.
In the future, you can continue to study on a grant at the same university or at any other. The minimum criterion for the presence of HSK 4.
- Service fee to obtain scholarship is $ 970.
- The cost of services includes
- Guaranteed receipt for the specified conditions.
- Providing documents for enrollment and obtaining a visa
- Meeting the group at the airport Cities and transfer
- Carrying out adaptation activities
- Registration on arrival. Medical insurance and registration in the migration department.
• On campus there are 3 dormitories for foreign students, accommodating from 2 to 3 people per room.
• Each room has a training table, chair, bed, wardrobe.
for clothes, Internet access (no limit), air conditioning, drinking water cooler (hot, cold), boiler providing 24-hour hot water, bathroom, washbasin. There are 2 types of living conditions: the first type of accommodation is a deluxe format, the second is a hostel condition. As a rule, dormitories with good conditions go to the earliest students.
Video from the hostel and the living conditions of our students can be found at the link:
• Hunan Agricultural University is in the TOP 50 of the best Agricultural Universities of China
• Ranks 198 place among 2914 higher educational institutions of China.
• One of the main universities in Hunan Province, with a beautiful campus and a beautiful view of the Liuyang River and Donghu Lake, fresh air, and a beautiful view of the area lead to harmony.
• It was founded in 1951. The university awards scholarships and grants to the best students on the basis of academic performance and activity.
The university enrolls 25,000 students, including more than 100 foreigners from Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, and African countries.
“Golden Triangle” that is a political, economic and cultural center
A population of about 7 million people
The city is big and the birthplace of the legendary ruler Mao Zedong
A large industrial center, included in the TOP 20 most economically successful cities in China
WEATHER IN CHANGSHA
Summer is long and hot with heavy rainfall. Winter is rather dry and short; sometimes frosts happen and the temperature drops below 0 ° C.
The Airport-Transport system is much developed, there is an airport in its geographical location and size it occupies the 5th place in China (“Huanghua”)
(Changsha Huanghua International Airport).
Video about University library –
Accomodation for international students –
Curator of International Students in Hunan Agricultural University –