We decided to separate the article about the Shanghai Governmnet Scholarship from other provincial scholarships of China and tell about its features.
Also on our website you can find an interesting article about studying in Shanghai.
If you want to be more informed about scholarships in China, you can read the following posts:
- Scholarships to study in China
- Scholarships to study in China – the most comprehensive review of scholarships
- Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship
- Scholarships to study in China in 2021
- Beijing Government Scholarship
|Type of Scholarship||Shanghai Government Scholarship|
|Application deadline||20th April|
|Budget of Scholarship||60000 RMB/year|
If you want to receive the Shanghai Government Scholarship, fell free to contact our consultants
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics – international School of cultural exchange invites foreign students for awarding Shanghai Government Scholarship.
The scholarship is available for bachelor’s, master’s and P.h.D. programs. A fundamental prerequisite is to be a citizen of a country other than China and be in good health. Shanghai University of Finance and Economics lead worldwide famous finance and economics research university.
Why Shanghai University of Finance and Economics?
Shanghai University of business-college, finance and economics, with global vision, strives to develop business-talents, make innovation business-research, direct business-leaders, and develop business-civilization.
- University or organization: Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, School of International cultural exchange
- Department: finances and economics
- Degree: bachelor’s, master’s and P.h.D.
- Stipend: master’s 3.000 yuans/month, P.h.D. 3500 yuans/months
- Access mode: online
- Nationality: citizen of a country other than China
- The award can be received in China
- Application deadline: 30th March
- Language: English
Right to participate:
- Countries: stipend will be issued to students who are citizens of countries other than China.
- Degrees and programs: quota will be issued to any type of degree and program in the suggested university.
- The candidate should be a citizen from a country other than China and be in good health;
- The participant for a bachelor’s degree should be at least 18 years with a certificate from High School from 1st September.
- The applicant for a master’s degree should be less than 35 years with a diploma of bachelor’s degree from 1st September.
- The participant for a P.h.D. degree should be less than 40 years with a diploma of master’s degree from 1st September.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
At the current moment admission for scholarships in Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) is open for international students.
Scholarships in Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) are classified differently unlike CSC in other Chinese universities.
|Type А||81,300 RMB/year||Stipend – 3000 RMB/month. Accomodation – 1200 RMB/month.|
|Type B||64,400 RMB/year||Stipend – 1700 RMB/month. Accommodation – 1200 RMB/month.|
|Type C||44,200 RMB/year||Stipend – 0 RMB/мес. Accommodation – 1200 RMB/month.|
|Type D||29,600 RMB/year||Free tuition fees|
The application process for receiving SJTU CSC
Requirements for scholarship in SJTU:
- Requirements for the Chinese language depend on the degree of studying in SJTU.
- The English language certificates aren’t necessary if you are originally from an English-speaking country.
- Candidate should be in good health and with excellent academic performance.
- Candidate should be a citizen from a country other than China.
Official website of the Shanghai Municipality.