Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship
The Jiangsu Provincial Government provides – “Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship” for foreign students. The main goal is to contribute to the development of higher education of international students in the province Jiangsu. To highlight the brand of “Studying in Jiangsu” and make this province one of the most suitable for overseas students.
This scholarship is provided for the excellent foreign students, who are going to study in the best universities and colleges in Jiangsu province. This quota is also available for student-exchange programs between the government of Jiangsu province and other worldwide companies.
Who can apply for Jiangsu Scholarship
- Bright students with excellent academic performance, who wants to study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
- Students who studying in student-exchange programs between the government of Jiangsu province and worldwide companies or other Chinese provinces.
- The candidate should not be a Chinese citizen with good health.
- Level of ended education and age limit:
- The candidates who want to study in a college or on the Bachelor’s program should have a diploma from High School with good marks and age under 30 years.
- In the Master’s program should have a finished Bachelor’s degree and age under 35 years.
- In the P.h.D. program should have a finished Mater’s degree and age under 40 years.
- Students should respect the laws of China and meet the requirements to enter universities or colleges.
- The candidates should have good academic performance.
- The candidates can not apply for scholarships in case they have other quotas supported by the Chinese Government or Chinese companies.
The terms of the grant
1. Full Scholarship
- Fees: tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internships and basic studying materials.
The student should pay for extra expenses for laboratory experiments and studying materials
- The cost of the books and other studying materials except basics should be covered by the student.
- Free accommodation in the dormitory on campus or living allowance at the rate of 10.000 yuans per year.
- Monthly stipend is 1.500 yuans
Scholarship recipients, who have registered before the 15th of the registration month (15th is included), will receive a full stipend and living allowance in that month. Otherwise, they will receive only half of a stipend and living allowance.
- Comprehensive health insurance system for all international students studying in China
2. Partial Scholarship
Bachelor students: 20.000 yuans per year, duration – 1 studying year
Master students: 30.000 yuans per years, duration – 1 studying year
The student without any program/exchange program: 2.000 yuans per month, duration – from 3 to 12 months (according to regulations)
- Log on to the “Studying in Jiangsu province” web-site (http://apply.studyinchinas.com/login)
- Register your personal account.
- Fill out the online form and upload electronic copies of the original documents.
- Print the application form, sign it and send by e-mail to email@example.com
List of documents
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport with a photo on it.
- Diploma (notarized copy). Students of High School or students of Universities should provide the certificate for the enrolment from school or university, where they are studying. All documents should be translated into Chinese or English languages and notarized.
- Academic transcripts (notarized copy).
- Recommendation letters. Students applying for graduate programs should provide 2 recommendation letters in Chinese or English languages from professors or associate professors with contacts.
- Other required documents.
If you want to learn more about Provincial Scholarships or other Scholarship in China follow this article!